Monday 8 August 2016

Failed my first driving practical test on 8 August, 2016

Hello!
It's been a while since I wrote an entry. The days of blogging and penning articles for leisure seem long past. Today I went for and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you see it) failed my driving practical, so that drove me to some introspection (pun unintended).
I must have made too many a careless mistake. Most fatal of all was the hesitation at the flickering right turn arrow which cost me to flunk the entire test rightaway - testees are not allowed to stay in the junction. So what I ought to have done was make the U-turn expertly with the vehicle in front, instead of obstructing traffic on the road.

I admit, I was a tad tired and I was a tad inattentive. I should have been more alert and I definitely was not at my 100% today. So, I take it as a painful lesson learnt.

Happy National Day to my fellow Singaporeans. I know how everyone isn't in the mood for work today, but be sure to finish what you have on hand, won't ya?

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment